From: rmwatrich on
Powerpoint 2007 file with music and video. Would like to create a dvd that
someone can play in their dvd and watch on their television. Any help would
be appreciated on how to do this.

Thanks

From: David Marcovitz on
On 2/23/10 10:14 AM, rmwatrich(a)hotmail.com wrote:
> Powerpoint 2007 file with music and video. Would like to create a dvd
> that someone can play in their dvd and watch on their television. Any
> help would be appreciated on how to do this.
>
> Thanks

Have a look here:

Convert presentations to VHS or DVD video
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00156.htm

--David

--
David M. Marcovitz
http://www.PowerfulPowerPoint.com/
From: zhang tangyi on
On Feb 23, 11:14 pm, <rmwatr...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Powerpoint 2007 file with music and video.  Would like to create a dvd that
> someone can play in their dvd and watch on their television.  Any help would
> be appreciated on how to do this.
>
> Thanks

You can reference this article for how to do this:
http://www.theworldofoffice.com/powerpoint/powerpoint-dvd-ppt2dvd-review/

From: jpforestier on
This one looks like a spam
"zhang tangyi" <tangyizhang(a)gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
511574dd-da1c-44a0-a8b8-c9abc729acc8(a)d2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on

--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

looks like spam to me too but at least I learned that most computers don't
have USB ports! ;0)

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials