From: Joe on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:36:54 -0400, PeterD wrote:
> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 16:25:27 -0400, Jamie <jamie_ka1lpa> wrote:
>>Jon wrote:
>>> I dug up the old 2/O that I severed 10 years ago when I was digging.
>>> It was corroded back 2" inside the insulation. I spliced the two
>>> aluminum wires with a copper split bolt connector, tested all wires,
>>> turned on the power and it works. Now all I have to do is fill in the
>>> hole. This will free up three #10 wires for the generator. The
>>> generator is in the barn and the main disconnect for the house and
>>> barn is in the house.
>>
>>Did you put some antioxidant grease in the bonding ? good idea for
>>Aluminum.
>>
> And Jamie wins the "first real response to the troll" award. Good going
> Jamie.

Nonsense. The Jon Giffen that lives in Bellaire, Ohio
is no troll, he's a kook, so it has to be the "first
real response to the kook" award. Good going, Jamie!
From: m II on
Joe wrote:

> Nonsense. The Jon Giffen that lives in Bellaire, Ohio
> is no troll, he's a kook, so it has to be the "first
> real response to the kook" award. Good going, Jamie!

Kook? That's no way to talk to someone who gets his circuits designed by
God!

mike
From: PeterD on
On Thu, 15 Jul 2010 01:49:51 +0000 (UTC), Joe <joe(a)somewhere.org>
wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:36:54 -0400, PeterD wrote:
>>>
>>>Did you put some antioxidant grease in the bonding ? good idea for
>>>Aluminum.
>>>
>> And Jamie wins the "first real response to the troll" award. Good going
>> Jamie.
>
>Nonsense. The Jon Giffen that lives in Bellaire, Ohio
>is no troll, he's a kook, so it has to be the "first
>real response to the kook" award. Good going, Jamie!

I'm not sure we can tell or describe the difference between a troll
and a kook in Jon's case...
From: quiettechblue on
On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:52:27 -0700, D Yuniskis
<not.going.to.be(a)seen.com> wrote:

>tm wrote:
>> "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com> wrote in message
>>> I dug up the old 2/O that I severed 10 years ago when I was digging. It
>
>[snip]
>
>> Which one of you will bite this "hook"?
>>
>> Trolling, trolling.
>
>We're hoping we're seeing the next Darwin Awards winner!
>
>"Gee, I remember when him from way back when...."

The twerp is inelegible, already has kids.
From: Michael A. Terrell on

quiettechblue(a)yahoo.com wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:52:27 -0700, D Yuniskis
> <not.going.to.be(a)seen.com> wrote:
>
> >tm wrote:
> >> "Jon" <jon8338(a)peoplepc.com> wrote in message
> >
> >[snip]
> >
> >> Which one of you will bite this "hook"?
> >>
> >> Trolling, trolling.
> >
> >We're hoping we're seeing the next Darwin Awards winner!
> >
> >"Gee, I remember when him from way back when...."
>
> The twerp is inelegible, already has kids.

Kids? That has nothing to do with killing yourself, by being
exceedingly stupid. Take a look at the Darwin Awards website.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.