From: langwadt on
On 18 Jul., 22:04, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...(a)earthlink.net>
wrote:
> quiettechb...(a)yahoo.com wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:52:27 -0700, D Yuniskis
> > <not.going.to...(a)seen.com> wrote:

> > >[snip]

> > >We're hoping we're seeing the next Darwin Awards winner!
>
> > >"Gee, I remember when him from way back when...."
>
> > The twerp is inelegible, already has kids.
>
>    Kids?  That has nothing to do with killing yourself, by being
> exceedingly stupid.  Take a look at the Darwin Awards website.

theres a reason for the name, someone stupid killing themself
before they have the chance to spread their genes helps evolution,
thus the name Darwin :)

-Lasse
From: Michael A. Terrell on

"langwadt(a)fonz.dk" wrote:

> On 18 Jul., 22:04, "Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terr...(a)earthlink.net>
> wrote:
> > quiettechb...(a)yahoo.com wrote:

> > > The twerp is inelegible, already has kids.
> >
> > Kids? That has nothing to do with killing yourself, by being
> > exceedingly stupid. Take a look at the Darwin Awards website.
> >

> theres a reason for the name, someone stupid killing themself
> before they have the chance to spread their genes helps evolution,
> thus the name Darwin :)

If someone is stupid enough to earn the award, it's likely their
spawn will do the same. :)

The only questions are: Why are Bill Sloman, Dimbulb and Bret Cahil
still alive?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.