From: Tromal on
I have colum A and B. I use SUMPRODUCT to calculate the sum of values in
column B with a criteria.

What I would like to do is copy the cells from column A (some row that
SUMPRODUCT have use) and paste them elsewhere.

From: Bernard Liengme on
Functions cannot do this. Why not use Data | Filter followed by copy &
paste?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme