From: DesmondoE on
Computer A running Outlook 2003. Computer B running Outlook 2007. I would
like to copy all of A's Sent Items into B's Outlook. Is there a tutorial or
Help topic that will guide me through this?
From: Gordon on

"DesmondoE" <DesmondoE(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Computer A running Outlook 2003. Computer B running Outlook 2007. I would
> like to copy all of A's Sent Items into B's Outlook. Is there a tutorial
> or
> Help topic that will guide me through this?

How to backup and restore Outlook

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx

There is out-dated information on some of these pages, specifically with
regard to Outlook 2003 and 2007.

The main points to note:
1. Do NOT use the import/export function to move Outlook data from one
version to another - all you need to do is to copy the pst file, with
Outlook closed.

2. Do NOT paste the copied pst file into the default location - paste into
(for example) your Documents folder and then do File-Open-Outlook Data File
within Outlook.