From: showry on
Hi All,

I have a Query like This. Pls Give your Suggestions.
DATA:
anil 0
sunil 1
anil 1
sunil 0
anil 1
sunil 0

Ans:
Anil 2
Sunil 1 I need to count the numbers against name which number is more
that 0.

Regards,
Anil.
From: Mike H on
Maybe this

=SUMIF(A1:A6,"Anil",B1:B6)
--
Mike

question.

From: Jarek Kujawa on
=SUMPRODUCT((A1:A6="anil")*B1:B6)

From: showry on
Hi,

you have given me the

sumif and sumproduct which is not helping me to counting the numbers..
Pls any other options?

Regards,
Anil.