From: mamalhe on
I have to edit a worksheet to add numerous lines. This is an inventory sheet
with many hyperlinks between finished products and the raw materials used to
make them. I would like to be able to "see" the hyperlinks that are
currently in place in order to be able to add the lines and then correctly
reset the hyperlinks. Is there a way to do this?
--
mamalhe
From: Gary''s Student on
Run this small macro. It will hi-light all the hyperlinks on a worksheet:

Sub findhyper()
Dim h As Hyperlink
For Each h In ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks
Range(h.Range.Address).Interior.ColorIndex = 6
Next
End Sub

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001

From: Billns on
On 4/9/2010 6:35 AM, mamalhe wrote:
> I have to edit a worksheet to add numerous lines. This is an inventory sheet
> with many hyperlinks between finished products and the raw materials used to
> make them. I would like to be able to "see" the hyperlinks that are
> currently in place in order to be able to add the lines and then correctly
> reset the hyperlinks. Is there a way to do this?

Aren't the hyperlinks already shown blue and underlined in your spreadsheet?

Bill
From: mamalhe on
Yes the links are highlighted but there are multiple item numbers on one
sheet linked to one raw item on another sheet. I have to add new items, with
new raw material. They are added by size so they will have to be inserted.
The hyperlinks attach to the cell and don't move when you insert lines. I
need to know what is linked now so I can insert lines and then relink the
item numbers to the correct raw material. I'm looking for a way to map the
links so I can recreate them when I have finished adding the new lines.
--
mamalhe

"Billns" wrote:

> On 4/9/2010 6:35 AM, mamalhe wrote:
> > I have to edit a worksheet to add numerous lines. This is an inventory sheet
> > with many hyperlinks between finished products and the raw materials used to
> > make them. I would like to be able to "see" the hyperlinks that are
> > currently in place in order to be able to add the lines and then correctly
> > reset the hyperlinks. Is there a way to do this?
>
> Aren't the hyperlinks already shown blue and underlined in your spreadsheet?
>
> Bill
> .

Pages: 1
Prev: counting numbers