From: mickey on
Hi All
I have successfully retreived a pointer to scanned image data but all
efforts to turn this data into a bitmap have failed. Can anybody help?

Thanks
Mickey

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 12/20/2009 12:29 PM, mickey wrote:
> Hi All
> I have successfully retreived a pointer to scanned image data but all
> efforts to turn this data into a bitmap have failed. Can anybody help?
>
> Thanks
> Mickey

A pointer? That isn't likely. You would need the actual image data.

If it really is a handle to a GDI+ bitmap, then look at
Image.FromHBitmap(handle as IntPtr).

--
Mike
From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 20.12.2009 18:29, schrieb mickey:
> I have successfully retreived a pointer to scanned image data but all
> efforts to turn this data into a bitmap have failed. Can anybody help?

Did you already take a look at the overloaded 'Bitmap' constructor?
There is one overload ('New(Int32, Int32, Int32, PixelFormat, IntPtr)')
which expects a pointer to binary bitmap data in its last parameter.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
From: mickey on