From: Sheryl on
Steve can you email me I really need a database created as well and will pay
you the fee. Sheryl
From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 10:26:01 -0700, Sheryl <Sheryl(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Steve can you email me I really need a database created as well and will pay
>you the fee. Sheryl

Luckily for you, he can't, because he doesn't know your email address. Don't
post it here, or even worse spammers than Steve will pick it up.

I would recommend that you find someone (perhaps locally) who can help you,
rather than paying someone who has habitually and constantly violated the
terms of service of this forum:

http://www.microsoft.com/library/gallery/components/wn/3/locales/help/help_en-US.htm#RulesofConduct

Rules of conduct

Advertising/Solicitation: These communities were created as a forum for
providing peer-to-peer assistance on Microsoft products and services. We ask
that you refrain from posting advertisements or solicitations that do not
pertain directly to the intended use and purpose of the newsgroup or chat.

--

John W. Vinson [MVP]

From: BruceM via AccessMonster.com on
I second everything John wrote. At the very least you should research
threads about Steve, where you will find links describing experiences of past
customers, before you consider hiring him.

From: John... Visio MVP on
"Sheryl" <Sheryl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Steve can you email me I really need a database created as well and will
> pay
> you the fee. Sheryl

Not a wise move.

These newsgroups are for FREE peer to peer support and anyone who constantly
ignores that, like stevie santos, has absolutely no ethics and should not
be trusted. If he was any good, his repeat customers would keep him too
busy. Since he constantly has to grovel work, it speaks volumes to the
quality of what he provices to his victims.

John...

From: Gina Whipp on
Sheryl,

Ummm, well up to you for all the reasons stated below BUT is there some
reason you don't want to do this yourself and avail yourself of all the FREE
services here?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Sheryl" <Sheryl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
Steve can you email me I really need a database created as well and will pay
you the fee. Sheryl

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: Getting a total in $