From: Kalai on
Hi,
i need a form where we search for a detail and the result should be
published in the bottom, based on the result the user will decide what to do

i refered the link below
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param

in this some mistake is there in the macro can somebody help me out.

if any template for search form is available please let me know.
thank you,
--
Kalai
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 4 Jun 2010 04:35:13 -0700, Kalai
<Kalai(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

That's a big article. Can you be more specific as to what the problem
with it is? What macro (step) are you referring to? What error is it
producing?

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: Marshall Barton on
Kalai wrote:
>i need a form where we search for a detail and the result should be
>published in the bottom, based on the result the user will decide what to do
>
>i refered the link below
>http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param
>
>in this some mistake is there in the macro can somebody help me out.
>
>if any template for search form is available please let me know.

Maybe this article will make more sense:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-62.html

If you decide to pursue this approach and need further
assistance, please ask a specific question. It's very
difficult to figure out what might be going wrong with only
vague information such as "some mistake is there".

--
Marsh
MVP [MS Access]