From: Patrice on
Sorry, as this is a programming language group I didn't realized you were
looking for the appropriate menu option in VS...

--
Patrice

"Mr. X." <nospam(a)nospam_please.com> a �crit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : uhkt60dmKHA.4312(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...

From: Mr. X. on
I have VS 2005.
I didn't see any option : tools -> create guid.

Thanks :)

From: Mr. X. on
O.K.
Found !!!
After I create a guid, I want to replace the guid ID in the VB.NET code.
Need an example, please.

Thanks :)

From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 25.01.2010 13:31, schrieb Mr. X.:
> Found !!!
> After I create a guid, I want to replace the guid ID in the VB.NET code.
> Need an example, please.

An example showing what?

You can replace the GUID in the source code using the find/replace commands.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>