From: Eric on
Hi,

I have a windows applicaiton with a datagridview on a form.
In my code I can call the ClearSelection method of the datagridview to
remove the selection.

How can I create an event that is fired whenever this method is done so I
can do additional actions?

rg,
Eric

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
There is no event you have to trust that it is done, like there is no event
which fires when you have done this.

dim a = 1+1

Be aware that this one above like yours go so fast, that you won't see it.

The painting on screen can take some more time.

From: Onur Güzel on
On Jun 9, 2:09 pm, Eric <E...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a windows applicaiton with a datagridview on a form.
> In my code I can call the ClearSelection method of the datagridview to
> remove the selection.
>
> How can I create an event that is fired whenever this method is done so I
> can do additional actions?
>
> rg,
> Eric

Hi Eric,

Try to handle built-in SelectionChanged event of DatagridView class.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.forms.datagridview.selectionchanged(v=VS.100).aspx

Untested, it may fire when you call ClearSelection.It's worth to try.

HTH,

Onur Güzel