From: Paris on
Hi,

i'm going to make a db for a small edu org.
i have employees with specific roles and edu issues for each role.

i need:
1) an Edu Program with info for: witch role is going to train, whitch
is the starting date and the Edu Duration.
2) a seminar program with info for: Edu Program, Employee and if he
came to seminar and info for the test results (rank). From the rank i
will have certification status for each employee
3) a certification status for each employee with info for: date of
certification, duration of certification, employee with certification,
edu issue

i have already finished with employees and roles (and connections of
them - many to many - detail is that each employee can have many
roles) and is working fine. I have also the Issues and the connection
with each Role (many to one).

I also have a table of the Edu Program with fields:
Edu_Program_ID
Edu_Program_Description
Edu_Issue
Edu_Training_Center
Edu_Start_Date
Edu_Duration

I started to make a seminars table with:
Edu_Program_ID (connection with Edu Program table)
Employee_ID (connection with Employees table)
Present_in_seminar (Yes/No)
Rank (Number 0-100)
-this table will connect the Edu Program and the employees-

and i'm going to make a certifications table to keep track for:
Edu_Issue_ID
Employee_ID
CertificationStatus
CertificationDate
CertificationUntil
Certification_MonthsPeriod
- this table is going to track whitch employee has certification for
each issue and for how long-so i'll know who is certified each period

any ideas, sugestions, comments etc are welcome

regards