From: jpm on
my dictionary in microsoft words processor does not work
From: PvdG42 on

"jpm" <jpm(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> my dictionary in microsoft words processor does not work

This discussion group is for the Microsoft relational database product,
Access. So you'll need to ask in a discussion group for your word processor.
Assuming you are using Microsoft Word, here's how to find an appropriate
discussion group:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Word subcategory. Find a group there
for your question.