From: johnpotter94501 on
Rick the code worked fine except when i close the file it won't work again .
also can i defult this to the workbook john
--
Mr. Coffee

From: Rick Rothstein on
Which code are we talking about, the SelectionChange event code (which
should work when you open the workbook again) or the macro version (which
requires you to start it each time you open the workbook)? As for defaulting
the code to the workbook "john"... if you put it in that workbook, it should
be available whenever you open that workbook. Perhaps if you can provide
more detail describing what you want to happen, then we won't have to try
and guess at what you are ultimately looking for.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"johnpotter94501" <johnpotter94501(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BFC9432A-6EB5-4FAA-AB90-D5E41E2B2CE4(a)microsoft.com...

From: Max on
Superb! Many thanks for your solution, Rick.