From: Alan T on
I used to read the NG
microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
from newsreader OutLook Express using:
msnews.microsoft.com

But started from yesterday, this news group was removed.
Any idea?

From: Mr. Arnold on
Alan T wrote:
> I used to read the NG
> microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
> from newsreader OutLook Express using:
> msnews.microsoft.com
>
> But started from yesterday, this news group was removed.
> Any idea?

<copied>

From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> I used to read the NG
> microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.csharp
> from newsreader OutLook Express using:
> msnews.microsoft.com
>
> But started from yesterday, this news group was removed.
> Any idea?

In addition to the previous reply, you can simply sign up with another
newsgroup host e.g. http://www.newsgroupreviews.com/eternal-september.html

It is only the Microsoft news server which is being discontinued - the
newsgroups themselves will remain, at least for a while...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP