From: Edward Hass on
> Just thought of something. You may have "active scripting" disabled in
> your Internet zone of your security settings but not for Local.
>
> --
> Take care,
>
> Jonathan

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not active scripting (that's in the Advanced Tab, and I had it
enabled.)

I clicked on "Default Level" in the Security Tab, and all started working.

Thanks hugely John, and others who took time to tackle this.

Edward Hass

From: Jonathan N. Little on
Edward Hass wrote:
>> Just thought of something. You may have "active scripting" disabled in
>> your Internet zone of your security settings but not for Local.

> EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> It's not active scripting (that's in the Advanced Tab, and I had it
> enabled.)
>
> I clicked on "Default Level" in the Security Tab, and all started working.
>

> Thanks hugely John, and others who took time to tackle this.

Process of elimination. Your IE was the only one that was have problems
and only online.

--
Take care,

Jonathan