From: Dave Peterson on
I would double check the windows list separator.

If that shows the comma, then I would try reregistering excel.

(A complete guess that shouldn't cause any trouble and may (probably???) not
work)

Close excel
windows start button|run
excel /unregserver
then
windows start button|Run
excel /regserver

This resets a bunch of settings to factory defaults in the windows registry.

--

Dave Peterson