From: That70sTick on
Looks like it should work.

Does the property already exist in the file? AddCustomInfo does not
overwrite or change existing properties.

Usually I perform an AddCustomInfo and then a CustomInfo2 immediately
after in case the property already exists and I want to overwrite.
From: Sam on
No the custom property does not already exist.

I think figured out the problem, Chr(34) does not seem to be adding a
quote. It adds two individual hash marks that looks like a quote but
it actually two indivdual characters. I need to find the character
number for a real quote, I think that will fix the problem.

Sam
From: That70sTick on
Interesting. I just checked one of my other macros and CHR(34) works
fine for this purpose.

Are you using a different (non-English) character set on your computer?
From: Sam on
Nope, its english. Can you explain how and where you were able to find
out that Chr(34) converts to an apostrophe? Maybe I can do some
research and find the number for quotes?

Thanks for your help...
From: Sam on
It looks like 39 gives a single apostrophe and 34 gives a double
apostrophe (that looks like a quote but really is not a quote).

Sam