Prev: ddddd
Next: Office 2003
From: 123456 on
dads

Luke wrote:

Accessing Multipage TIFF file via byte offset in .NET?
18-Apr-08

I have a big (500+ MB) multipage TIFF image file and a database file
which contains index to each image in the TIFF file.

The scheme of the database is very simple.

imagename (text)
byte offset (integer)

So, it would list as

imagename, byte offset
mydoc1, 8
hisdoc99, 4795
herdoc88, 75890
and so on..

I've searched internet for accessing each image in multipage TIFF
file, and only found methods to access image via page number, but not
via byte offsets.

How can I access each page in this multipage tiff file via byte
offset
in either C#, VB.net ?

On Friday, April 18, 2008 1:29 AM
Luke wrote:

Accessing Multipage TIFF file via byte offset in .NET?
I have a big (500+ MB) multipage TIFF image file and a database file
which contains index to each image in the TIFF file.

The scheme of the database is very simple.

imagename (text)
byte offset (integer)

So, it would list as

imagename, byte offset
mydoc1, 8
hisdoc99, 4795
herdoc88, 75890
and so on..

I've searched internet for accessing each image in multipage TIFF
file, and only found methods to access image via page number, but not
via byte offsets.

How can I access each page in this multipage tiff file via byte
offset
in either C#, VB.net ?

ADO.NET True Binary Serialization / Compression of DataSets
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/95f02cf2-9875-492c-bb60-65f18369f612/adonet-true-binary-seria.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: ddddd
Next: Office 2003