From: ddddd on
dddddd

v-alche wrote:

RE: UpdatePanel Runtime Error 500
16-Sep-08

Hi,

Here's a post with a solution.
http://forums.asp.net/p/1178621/1991359.aspx
If it doesn't work for you please send a demo project to me. I'll try to
repro it on my side and find the root cause. My email is
v-alchen(a)microsoft.com.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support

msdnmg(a)microsoft.com.

http://support.microsoft.com/select/default.aspx?target=assistance&ln=en-us.

--------------------
IIS7. It
Development
attempted
returned
solution.
within an

On Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:20 PM
MC wrote:

UpdatePanel Runtime Error 500
I have an UpdatePanel that is throwing the following error on an attempted
postback:

Sys.WebForms.PagerequestManagerServerErrorException: An Unknown error
occurred while processing the request on the server. The status code returned
from the server was 500

A quick Google search will turn up a lot of the same error with no solution.
Though some think it may have to do with using html code like " " within an
UpdatePanel.

Please advise what is causing this error and what can be done to fix it.

Thank you.

On Tuesday, September 16, 2008 6:46 PM
MC wrote:

Also, this error only occurs when the site is precompiled and run in IIS7.
Also, this error only occurs when the site is precompiled and run in IIS7. It
does NOT occur when I run the project in Visual Studio ASP.NET Development
Server.

"MCM" wrote:

On Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:27 PM
v-alche wrote:

RE: UpdatePanel Runtime Error 500
Hi,

Here's a post with a solution.
http://forums.asp.net/p/1178621/1991359.aspx
If it doesn't work for you please send a demo project to me. I'll try to
repro it on my side and find the root cause. My email is
v-alchen(a)microsoft.com.

Regards,
Allen Chen
Microsoft Online Support

msdnmg(a)microsoft.com.

http://support.microsoft.com/select/default.aspx?target=assistance&ln=en-us.

IIS7. It
Development
attempted
returned
solution.
within an

Dynamic ASP.NET charts with Office Web Components
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/917794db-1f6e-48f6-88f5-b3de724b556f/dynamic-aspnet-charts-wi.aspx