From: יריב החביב on
Hello,

We have a data base on the hospital web.

what can be the reason that sudenly the data base is read only

and i can't do append query ?

thank you

--
תודה רבה
From: Jerry Whittle on
It's possible that there's a rogue .ldb or .laccdb file in the same folder as
the database. Close the database and delete the .ldb or .laccdb file if it's
still there.

Also someone could have changed the permissions to the database file and
folder. All users should have read, write, create, and delete privileges to
both the database files and the folder holding them.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: יריב החביב on
Thank you,

there is not a rogue .ldb or .laccdb file

How can i change back the premission ?

--
תודה רבה

From: De Jager on