From: DianePDavies on
How can I easily see who is using the backend database?

I can tell from the presence of a ldb-file that it is in use - but I dont
know by who...

Any suggestions on how to get that information from the ldb?

--
Diane
From: Jerry Whittle on
Open the .ldb file with Notepad. You might be able to see who is in it. just
don't edit or change the .ldb file.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

From: Ken Snell on
Here's a function that I've written to do what you seek:

WhoIsInTheDatabaseLockFile
http://www.accessmvp.com/KDSnell/VBA_Functions.htm#WhoInDB

--

Ken Snell