From: Huck Rorick on
I had Outlook 2003. I ran into problems when my inbox exceeded 1GB. Does
Outlook 2007 have the same problem?

Thanks for any info

Huck

From: DL on
Outlook 2003, in native format of the data file, doesn't have the size
limitation.
Within Outlook in folder view, properties>Advanced of Personal Folders. What
does it say for Format? If it shows 97 - 2002 you are using a data file
created in an earlier version of Outlook, which has the sized limitation.
Create a new Data file, set it as the default store, if necessary copy data
from the old set to the new.