From: Dave Howell on
I owe Sequel an apology; I slandered it in an earlier post...

> (I I did rename my primary keys from tableID to table_id because Sequel would auto-find them,

That isn't why I renamed them. Sequel read my database schema and correctly identified primary keys. It defaults to using 'id' as the pkey, but that would make it impossible to use PostgreSQL's 'using' clause when joining, so I kept my own naming schema, but did not have to explicitly specify the pkey in the object definitions. I don't remember now why I added that annoying underscore to all my primary keys.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: check Fixnum
Next: Looking for some documentation.