From: OJ on
Just upgraded from Access 97 to 2007 and all working well except
I used a popup calendar using mscal.ocx in 97. But in access 2007,
none of the fields using a date formula now don't work. Exactly the
same thing happenend last year when I had to replace my computer and
reinstal 97, but that was easily fixed by reinstalling the mscal file
and applying the change to the registry. But I haven't a clue about
how to fix it in Access 2007

Help would be greatly appreciated

THanks in advance
From: Tom van Stiphout on

It would probably be best to start looking for alternatives.