From: swas on

Tom,

Thanks for that. It is along these lines I was thinking, though makes me
more confident to be 'ratified' thought...

Regards

swas

From: swas on

Gina's suggested link also had a further link for another update utility by
Peter Hibbs at

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=410

I tried this and it works great. As simple as importing a few objects into
the front end, using the supplied form to do changes on the developer back
end, and when your front end is distributed it automatically updates the
customers back end.

Great. Easy. Recommended.

Thanks for the input.

swas