From: big on
I'm trying to see the member of "manage full access permission".
For all my users, in my exchange 2007 enviroment, I see that instead
of username or group name ther is SID.
Is normal?
What are the default group or user that must exist?
Thank you
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:47:31 -0700 (PDT), big <d.digrego(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>I'm trying to see the member of "manage full access permission".
>For all my users, in my exchange 2007 enviroment, I see that instead
>of username or group name ther is SID.
>Is normal?

It is if the account's no longer in the AD.

>What are the default group or user that must exist?

On a brand-new mailbox, just SELF. The Information Store service
populates the other permissions.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP
From: big on

> On a brand-new mailbox, just SELF. The Information Store service
> populates the other permissions.

I have SELF.
Do you know some way to discover the name of the deleted user?

Thanks your reply
From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:56:46 -0700 (PDT), big <d.digrego(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>> On a brand-new mailbox, just SELF. The Information Store service
>> populates the other permissions.
>
>I have SELF.
>Do you know some way to discover the name of the deleted user?

If the deleted user is still in the AD this will work:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/258310
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP