From: Andrew on
Hi guys,
I have install Exchange 2010 in a domain with exchange 2003 in same
administrative group, installation works fine and EMC also, but when I
attempted to move one mailbox I have not any permission for manage EMC.

I've execute "setup /PrepareLegacyExchangePermissions" also but nothing
to do.

Someone can help me?

thanks very much
Andrea
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2003 will not be in the same administrative
group. Please post exactly what you are doing and the exact messages you
receive.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Andrew on
Ed Crowley [MVP] ha scritto:
> Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2003 will not be in the same administrative
> group. Please post exactly what you are doing and the exact messages
> you receive.

when I expand Organization Configuration in EMC, it shows me "You don't
have sufficient permissions to view this data"

Also in all other men� I have limited access, example all Mailbox
property are locked.

I've try to add administrator account in Server Management in the
Excahneg Security OU.

Thanks for any tips
Andrea
From: Andrew on
Andrew ha scritto:
> Ed Crowley [MVP] ha scritto:
>> Exchange 2010 and Exchange 2003 will not be in the same administrative
>> group. Please post exactly what you are doing and the exact messages
>> you receive.
>
> when I expand Organization Configuration in EMC, it shows me "You don't
> have sufficient permissions to view this data"
>
> Also in all other men� I have limited access, example all Mailbox
> property are locked.

I've found another errors in event log:
"Failure Item (Namespace=1, Tag=16,
Database=CN=Server,CN=Databases,CN=Exchange Administrative Group
(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT),CN=Administrative Groups,CN=server,CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=server,DC=local, Instance=server)"

and others on MSEXCHANGEADTOPOLOGY error=80040934.
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
When posting event log references, please post the entire entry.

Clearly, you have a permissions problem. Step back and be sure that your
account is a member of the Organization Management group.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..