From: Andrew on
Ed Crowley [MVP] ha scritto:
> When posting event log references, please post the entire entry.
>
> Clearly, you have a permissions problem. Step back and be sure that
> your account is a member of the Organization Management group.

I have done a deep check in the event log and in the last days no longer
errors appear.
I've done this test, create another administrator account (admin) and
put in Organization and Recipent Management groups. If I log in with
this user all works fine and with EMC I can manage all features.

But although administrator within the same groups, it does not manage
EMC. :-?

From: Andrew on
Andrew ha scritto:
> I have done a deep check in the event log and in the last days no longer
> errors appear.
> I've done this test, create another administrator account (admin) and
> put in Organization and Recipent Management groups. If I log in with
> this user all works fine and with EMC I can manage all features.
>
> But although administrator within the same groups, it does not manage
> EMC. :-?

argh, after little time that I'm using EMC it crashes and I'm no longer
able to use it! same problem of administrator account, access denied in
all configuration :((

The only event found is:

Bucket errar , type 0
Event Name: CLR20r3
Answer: Not available
ID CAB: 0

Problem:
P1: mmc.exe
P2: 6.1.7600.16385
P3: 4a5bc808
P4: System.Management.Automation
P5: 1.0.0.0
P6: 4a5bdf65
P7: df4
P8: 26
P9: Exception
P10:

I don't understand what happens.

From: Andrew on
Andrew ha scritto:
> Ed Crowley [MVP] ha scritto:
>> When posting event log references, please post the entire entry.
>>
>> Clearly, you have a permissions problem. Step back and be sure that
>> your account is a member of the Organization Management group.

I have found the problem, seems that windows 2008 register last
credentials used from others tool as Outlook and use it for Exchange (!)
I have to open control panel, account and remove last credentials used.
Is very strange but I don't any idea for this behaviour