Prev: test
Next: SQL connections
From: tino on
Hi Rick,

Do you allready have a solution for this one, I'm facing the same problem.

Cant see my delivery extension in the combobox neither.

Regards,
Valentino Rijhen

Rico wrote:

Re: Help! Having trouble Imlementing Report Services printer delivery extension sample
30-Jul-07

"Rico" <me(a)you.com> wrote in message news:RDnri.67292$tB5.18008(a)edtnps90...

Alright, as it turns out, I added this right beneath
Report_Server_Strong_Name Code group and it seems to keep the report manager
from breaking but the printer option doesn't show up in the combo box. Any
ideas? I'll post this in a secondary thread.

Rick

On Monday, July 30, 2007 11:40 AM
Rico wrote:

Help! Having trouble Imlementing Report Services printer delivery extension sample
Hi All,

I've been trying to implement the sample Report Services Printer Delivery
extension. I've been through the tutorial and haven't been able to add the
following security code group (shown at the bottom) successfully, since
there is no indication of where this should go or why. I noticed there are
nested code groups, but can't seem to decipher why some are nested and some
aren't. Also, if I exclude this security group, should the delivery type
still show up in the dropdown if I've configured the rsReportServer.config
file properly?

Thanks!
Rick

<CodeGroup class="UnionCodeGroup" version="1" PermissionSetName="FullTrust"
Name="MyCodeGroup" Description="Code group for my data processing
extension"> <IMembershipCondition class="UrlMembershipCondition" version="1"
Url="C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Reporting
Services\ReportServer\bin\Microsoft.Samples.ReportingServices.FsiDataExtension.dll"
/> </CodeGroup>

On Monday, July 30, 2007 11:52 AM
Rico wrote:

Re: Help! Having trouble Imlementing Report Services printer delivery extension sample
"Rico" <me(a)you.com> wrote in message news:RDnri.67292$tB5.18008(a)edtnps90...

Alright, as it turns out, I added this right beneath
Report_Server_Strong_Name Code group and it seems to keep the report manager
from breaking but the printer option doesn't show up in the combo box. Any
ideas? I'll post this in a secondary thread.

Rick

On Wednesday, March 10, 2010 8:31 AM
tino tito wrote:

test
test

More Fun with Fluent NHibernate Automapping
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/50aa9259-6dbb-4d16-9639-81ee42171b00/more-fun-with-fluent-nhib.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: test
Next: SQL connections