From: life.is.best on
I bought evaluation board form one american company.
This boad was 2 month delayed.
After I received it ,the contents is missing.
Oh my good!.
I'm extermly disappointed.

From: Symon on

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neilyoung/pieceofcrap.html
From: Gabor on
On Mar 29, 5:19 am, Symon <symon_bre...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/29/2010 6:28 AM, life.is.best wrote:
>
> > I bought evaluation board form one american company.
> > This boad was  2 month delayed.
> > After I received it ,the contents is missing.
> > Oh my good!.
> > I'm extermly  disappointed.
>
> http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neilyoung/pieceofcrap.html

While you're at it...

http://www.lyricsdomain.com/6/frank_zappa/flakes.html
From: Symon on
On 3/30/2010 2:50 PM, Gabor wrote:
> On Mar 29, 5:19 am, Symon<symon_bre...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On 3/29/2010 6:28 AM, life.is.best wrote:
>>
>>> I bought evaluation board form one american company.
>>> This boad was 2 month delayed.
>>> After I received it ,the contents is missing.
>>> Oh my good!.
>>> I'm extermly disappointed.
>>
>> http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/neilyoung/pieceofcrap.html
>
> While you're at it...
>
> http://www.lyricsdomain.com/6/frank_zappa/flakes.html

The most beautiful and memorable thing in CAF is that you are regularly
humbled!

"California's got the most of them!"

Of course, personally, would never go to such a debauched state. Ahem.

Cheers!