From: Archimedes Plutonium on

sttscitrans(a)tesco.net wrote:
sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:

(when the rudeness is cut, there is nothing left)

The troubles began when L. Walker said Iain Davidson had a true
proof.

Iain Davidson
sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:

 > 1) A natural is prime if it has preceisly two distinct divisors
   > 2) Every natural >1 has at least one prime divisor
      > 3) GCD(m,m+1) = 1, for any natural m
      > 3) Assume pn is the last prime
      > 4) w = the product of all primes
      > 5) 3) => gcd(w,w+1) =1 => no prime divides w+1
      >    This contradicts 2)
      > 6) Therefore: Assumption 3 is false
      >   - pn is not last prime

Trouble is that L. Walker never pointed out that w+1 is divisible
by w+1 and divisible by 1, and since none of the primes divides into
w+1, that w+1 is necessarily a new prime.

Hence there is no contradiction to 2) and hence no proof.

So until L. Walker admits his mistake of approving a fake-proof, we
are just going to see
more rudeness and a deterioration of math posting from the UK.

Usually the people of UK are overly polite and deem our praise on
their politeness, but I guess
every barrel has its rotten apple.
From: sttscitrans on
On 12 Aug, 02:20, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:
> sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:
>
> (when the rudeness is cut, there is nothing left)
>
> The troubles began when L. Walker said Iain Davidson had a true
> proof.
>
> Iain Davidson
>
> sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:
>
>  > 1) A natural is prime if it has preceisly two distinct divisors
>    > 2) Every natural >1 has at least one prime divisor
>       > 3) GCD(m,m+1) = 1, for any natural m
>       > 3) Assume pn is the last prime
>       > 4) w = the product of all primes
>       > 5) 3) => gcd(w,w+1) =1 => no prime divides w+1
>       >    This contradicts 2)
>       > 6) Therefore: Assumption 3 is false
>       >   - pn is not last prime
>
> Trouble is that L. Walker never pointed out that w+1 is divisible
> by w+1 and divisible by 1, and since none of the primes divides into
> w+1,

Well Done.

As you correctly deduce, none of the primes divides w+1, yet 2) says
that some prime must divide w+1. A contradiction.

We will continue to pretend that you do not understand the Key
Theorem. Otherwise you might have to admit to talking nonsense for 20
years.