From: Nil on
On 13 Dec 2009, =?Utf-8?B?QWFzaGk=?=
<Aashi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> Please provide me all the difference between all these three
> version of IE

One has a "6" at the end. One has an "8" at the end. I think the other
one is exactly the same as the other two,
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Do you own homework.

From: VanguardLH on
Aashi wrote:

> Please provide me all the difference between all these three version of IE

Read the book the teacher assigned to you. Do your own homework. Earn your
own grade.
From: Jim on
On Sun, 13 Dec 2009 04:43:01 -0800, Aashi
<Aashi(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Please provide me all the difference between all these three version of IE