From: Linda Laing Linda on
I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email
I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the
paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no
joy.
From: VanguardLH on
Linda Laing wrote:

> I have pressed a button don't know which and every time I create a new email
> I get all the background icons i.e. dot for a space and every line I get the
> paragragh icon, its not major but is a pain. Tried the view option but no
> joy.

You neglected to mention WHICH version of Outlook that you are using. You
also forgot to mention that you are composing new e-mails using Word.

Turn off the display of formatting characters in Word (Ctrl+Shift+8).

http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm