From: mjlaali on
Hi,

I would like to set the Word application not to check spelling and grammar
while my program update a file automatically. How can I achieve this goal?

Thanks
From: Graham Mayor on
What does this mean - 'while my program update a file automatically'?
If you don't want Word to check the spelling and grammar, turn off the
grammar checker in Word's options, and apply the no proofing formatting
parameter to the text.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

From: Doug Robbins - Word MVP on
To prevent Word from checking the spelling and grammar, use the following
command

ActiveDocument.Range.NoProofing = True

--
Hope this helps.