From: tonyarnold100 on

I am not a tech person. I no longer use a network - the network no
longer exists.

I cannot install, de-install, or backup my local files. I tried
following microsoft instructions but could not change my CMD string
which read - documents and settings

how can I eliminate the network and server connections so I can get
ownership of my laptop?

Many thanks :D

--
tonyarnold100

From: Leonard Grey on
What does networking have to do with backing up or installing software?
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est