From: Bryce on
Hi,
I have a user that is receiving the 'mailbox over size limit..' message.
from his outlook, i checked his size at 52mb. the esm says 52mb also. his
limit was increased to 200mb (from within AD) but he still receives this
message two or three times a day. the size in the message is saying 100mb.
we are not using cached mode or offline file.

exchange 2003 sp2
server 2003 sp2
outlook 2003

Thanks in advance for the help.

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
At a convenient time try dismounting and mounting the mailbox store.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..