From: Louis Suarez-Potts on
All,
The nominees for this election cycle have been determined. They are
Jürgen Schmidt, Charles-H. Schulz, Alexander Colorado, and Christoph
Noack. You know them all already, so, with the candidates agreement,
we have shortened the introductory period and hope to start voting
later this week, perhaps by Thursday. I will send the necessary
information for voting later on.

I have posted a wiki page that links to the candidates' brief wiki bio
(I didn't see Christoph's) and also their acceptance note.[0] As
well, the candidates have already been doing the necessary job of
informing you, the OpenOffice.org Community, about themselves and why
they want to join the Council.

Feel free to ask them questions related to their goal.

The candidates and the seats for which they are standing for election
are described in the wiki. As well, the Election Process [1] is useful
to go over, and the Council main page, which describes the CC and is
current lineup, may help with understanding what we do and do not do.[2]

Cheers,

Louis

[0] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council/Items/Candidates_October_2009
[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council/Items/Election_Process_Proposal