From: Editor HjemmePC on
Hi, I am a edtitor for the norwegian computer magazine called "HjemmePC"
Each month I am collecting good software to be included in our magazine=
=2E Sometimes we also ask about full version covermount, which means we are=
given an old full version of you program, with upgrade offer to the latest=
for our readers=2E I am excited to ask if this is something that could be =
of interest for you=2E You will off course be given editorial review and sp=
ace in both our magazine and our software section on web=2E I hope to hear =
from you soon

Best Regards
Kent Kjernes
Editor of Computer Magazine "HjemmePC"
press(a)hjemmepc=2Eno
Fax: +47 67 21 40 83
About the magazine
HjemmePC is published by HM Nordic
(http://www=2Ehm-media=2Eno/eway/?pid=3D196) and covers the increasingly ac=
tive and growing home market=2E Using easily understandable language, Hjemm=
ePC increases its readers' knowledge of computers and the latest innovation=
s in computers and computer products=2E
Internet: www=2Ehjemmepc=2Eno

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org