From: =?UTF-8?B?S8OhbG3DoW4g4oCeS0FNSeKAnSBTemFsYWk=?= on

Hi Free Software Fans,

According to precedent, there was an Ubuntu and Free Software camp at
the Hegyalja Festival 2010. With support of Zöld Pók Alapítvány
(Foundation) and leading of Róbert Fidrich (Fidusz) two other volunteer:
Márk Dániel (loldma) és Kálmán Szalai (KAMI) introduced the
free/libre/open source software to visitors. Everybody who has
interested in free software could fill a test for prizes like T-shorts,
swags and CDs. Questions were related to Ubuntu, Firefox and
OpenOffice.org. After that there was consultation to share the good
answers or general discussion connected with free software. On Thursday
there was a round table discussion in the Green Camp where we shown the
current state and possibilities of free software in Hungary.

Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/52295341(a)N04/sets/72157624562372712/

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF7WRKOnf7w

The camp of “Ubuntu tribe” was open from Thursday to Saturday night for
everybody. By good fortune more people than we expected has came and saw
what happens in the oasis of free software because of good location.
According to Hungarian trends many users are browsing the Internet with
Firefox, but they did not know if it is a free software. They wanted to
get to know more about OpenOffice.org and Ubuntu too. To conclude Our
attendance at the Hegyalja Festival 2010 were useful and our
contribution made the festival program more varied.

We took some photos and edited a video to check out how good to promote
free software at festivals.

--

Best regards,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai | 神 | kami911 [at] gmail [dot] com

My favorite projects:

OxygenOffice Professional <http://ooop.sf.net/> - office suite - for everybody | Magyarul <http://hun.sf.net/> - In Hungarian

Blog <http://bit.ly/10ucTR> | Support <http://bit.ly/eYZO6>

Follow me <http://bit.ly/gJuJZ>, if you can <http://bit.ly/kDocB>