From: Kevin Cussick on
Hello devs,

I got my head bitten off the last time I asked this question.

Is there any likelihood of ia2 support happening in open office this year?

This seems along time I have been waiting for this to happen.

Yes there is a registry hack to make it work but it is a pain.

You have to install the access bridge and then run a reg file that
switches on accessibility.

Hope someone can answer in a more sivelised way than the last time I
asked with thanks.
Kevin Cussick.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

Pages: 1
Prev: OpenOffice deletes hyperlinks
Next: 4 key points