From: Paul on
Everyone,
Nabble have advised that they would like to see the OpenOffice lists that
are currently archived at Nabble to be moved to their new platform.

I would not expect that there would be disruption to the service offered by
Nabble, but that may be something that those who are Nabble uses may like to
take up with them.

This is just courtesy email to advise that unless someone has a strong
objection otherwise that I'll recommend that all the lists (dev, users,
discuss) be moved across.

For this issue (since it is a little off topic) I'm happy to receive
personal responses.

Thanks,

/paul
Users/discuss moderator

--

Mike Ditka <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mike_ditka.html> -
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms."