From: Peter Junge on
Dear Bruce,

would you please be so kind to not request return receipts while sending
to mailing lists. I'm getting about 50 to 100 mails from OOo lists each
day and it's quite annoying if these message boxes pop-up while trying
to work through them.

Best regards,
Peter

Bruce Martin wrote:
> Dear felloe Oo users:
>
> No! No! No! This would make the open source world more dependent on
> Microsoft.
>
> In stead find or help contribute to an open source app to to do the voice
> recognition that runs on the same Java runtimes as Oo. Then it needs to be
> licensed by the usual LGPA and ported cross-platform with as much of it as
> possible "noarch".
>
> Personally, this is not an app I use, as I generally create in text, then
> either give it as a live speech or record it as a speech in Audacity.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bruce M.

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org