From: RA Brown on
Dear OpenOffice.org users,

I provide installation disk for those that may not have access to a high
speed internet connection. What I want to do is add extensions and
templates to the disk. What I would like to get fellow users to send me
a list of three extensions and templates that they use. I would then
add the top ten from each to the disk.

If you can take the time to send me, either in this list, or direct at
andy(a)the-martin-byrd.net I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you.
--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA 91942

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org