From: Sam Rogers on
To whom this may concern,

I was a user of open office until today, when I exported a document as a pdf
and sent it to a potential employer - it created the pdf in a completely
illegible font which made me look ridiculous.

The second reason I am switching to Microsoft is your software's obsession
with saving files in its own incompatible format, which cost me considerable
time to remedy when I had saved 60 or so files and needed to convert to them
to .doc files. When doing that, the layout mucked up. So generally, since I
need my software to actually work, I'm switching.