From: Paul Gress on
On 06/ 6/10 01:16 PM, Marius Popa wrote:
> Good evening! Where can I find a Language Pack for English (UK) for
> OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 Portable?

I don't know what you mean by portable. But all the language packs for
3.2.0 can be found here:

http://openoffice.mirrors.tds.net/pub/openoffice/localized/en-GB/3.2.0/

Paul
From: Marius Popa on
I mean I already have OpenOffice.org 3.2.1 on my portable device and I want
to use a language pack for English (UK) on it.

--
Marius Popa
From: Paul Gress on
http://download.openoffice.org/other.html

From: Marius Popa on
An how can I use it on my portable device?
should I install it in the same folder or how? Please tell me!

--
Marius Popa
From: Paul Gress on
I'm not an expert on portable devices. Is it windows based? If so, I
imagine you just double click on the file

http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/en-GB/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_Win_x86_install-wJRE_en-GB.exe

and it will install automatically.

If it's wrong, I assume it will stop installation or won't proceed at all.

Paul

On 06/ 6/10 02:22 PM, Marius Popa wrote:
> An how can I use it on my portable device?
> should I install it in the same folder or how? Please tell me!
>

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: [discuss] Question
Next: [discuss] fixes needed