From: Paul Gress on
Sorry, the link sohoud have pointed here:

http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/en-GB/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_Win32Intel_langpack_en-GB.exe

From: Peter Hillier-Brook on
Marius, don't be misled by this post which refers to 3.2.0, *NOT* 3.2.1.
For the time being I suggest that you do the same as me and make use of
the 3.2.1 Release Candidate 2 which is in fact identical to the yet to
be formally released version. It can be found here, amongst other places:

http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/openoffice/extended/3.2.1rc2/OOo_3.2.1rc2_20100521_Win_x86_install_en-GB.exe

NB. The above URL should all be on one line, but has wrapped in my MUA
and therefore probably in yours.

Peter HB

On 06/06/2010 19:38, Paul Gress wrote:
> Sorry, the link sohoud have pointed here:
>
> http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/en-GB/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_Win32Intel_langpack_en-GB.exe
>

> On 06/ 6/10 02:36 PM, Paul Gress wrote:
>> I'm not an expert on portable devices. Is it windows based? If so,
>> I imagine you just double click on the file
>>
>> http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/en-GB/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_Win_x86_install-wJRE_en-GB.exe
>>

>> and it will install automatically.
>>
>> If it's wrong, I assume it will stop installation or won't proceed
>> at all.
>>
>> Paul
>>

>> On 06/ 6/10 02:22 PM, Marius Popa wrote:
>>> An how can I use it on my portable device? should I install it in
>>> the same folder or how? Please tell me!

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: Marius Popa on
When I meant "portable device", I referred to an external hard disk. So how
can I install a language pack for English (UK) for working with OpenOffice
3.2.1 Portable on my external hard disk?

--
Marius Popa
From: Larry Gusaas on
On 2010/06/07 12:19 AM Marius Popa wrote:
> When I meant "portable device", I referred to an external hard disk. So how
> can I install a language pack for English (UK) for working with OpenOffice
> 3.2.1 Portable on my external hard disk?

I gather it isn't the PortableApps version since they don't have 3.2.1
yet. Where did it get it from? Since portable versions work a bit
different than the regular version you get from
http://download.openoffice.org/, you should probably ask the source you
got it from how to install language packs in it.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

From: John Kaufmann on
In a message dated 2010.06.08 05:56 -0500, Marius Popa wrote:

> How can I look for a text while I type in Writer to see if I have written it
> before?
>
> On 8 June 2010 12:45, Marius Popa <marius.marcus(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> May I look for a text while I type in Writer to see if I have written it
>> before?

At the risk of belaboring the obvious...
Ctrl-F(ind), "More Options", tick "Backwards"

Or did I miss your point?
John

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: [discuss] Question
Next: [discuss] fixes needed