From: "Thomas Dawson" on
Hi Folks,

I have been using and suffering with WordPerfect and Microsoft Word some time, until a friend suggested you web site. I have downloaded the program, plus a few sub-programs. You have a great program. I am a writer, and in the writer mood this program works great,...except.
I would like to suggest a few changes that I know I would find handy.
1) Change case Could this not be relocated to the right hand mouse button. It would be much more handy.

2) Italics would be much more handy located to the right mouse button.

3) For some reason or another, the grammar checker does not always pop up first.The right click menu seems to take over instead.

Thanks for the program,

A happy user, Thomas Dawson

Pages: 1
Prev: Calc/Excel macros being broken