From: R N D Martin on
Instances of this process seem to hang around in my system and my wife's after open
office file's have been closed. If this happens several times in the course of a
session it becomes impossible to open a new file without first starting task
manager, and then stopping instances of soffice.bin one by one. They also show up
at computer shut down when they prevent shutdown until each instance is shut down
separately since they seem to resist Windows' normal shutdown processes. I am
using OO 3.2

Niall Martin

For additional commands, e-mail: discuss-help(a)openoffice.org